P.O. Box 3304
Montgomery, AL 36109-0304
Tel (334) 272-6831
Fax (334) 272-6835
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ALABAMA NATIONAL FAIR WEB SITE
1. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. ALABAMA NATIONAL FAIR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
3. Alabama National Fair is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, Including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Alabama National Fair's express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates Alabama National Fair's legal rights.
4. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, Incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (Including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, Including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Alabama National Fair makes all reasonable efforts to insure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Alabama National Fair makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT,
6. Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Alabama National Fair or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats, Alabama National Fair and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, Including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
8. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Alabama National Fair, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Alabama National Fair may be used by Alabama National Fair anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
9. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this Site is owned or licensed by Alabama National Fair and may not be used by you without prior written approval. Alabama National Fair will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of Alabama National Fair or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, Including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
10. Although this site may be linked to other sites, Alabama National Fair is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Alabama National Fair has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
11. Alabama National Fair reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, Including but not limited to product specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or service features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
COPYRIGHT 2008 ALABAMA NATIONAL FAIR, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.